Michael is a native Texan, having been born and raised right here in Dallas. He became an insurance agent in 1999, owning an Allstate agency for two years. Ultimately, Michael felt that being an independent agent was better for himself, his business, and his clients, so he sold his Allstate agency and formed Southwest Insurance Management Group in 2003. The business began in Duncanville, TX and moved to Highland Village in 2007, where Michael now lives. In his free time, he loves to golf, go to Texas Rangers baseball games, and travel. Michael has a fiancée, a young daughter, and a sweet dog named Ranger.
Kelly is also a native Texan. She moved to Flower Mound in 1991 and grew up in Lewisville ISD schools. Kelly began her first insurance job as a receptionist in an independent agency back in 2003 and obtained her insurance license in 2008. Kelly joined SIMG in January 2019 as Associate Agent and Office Manager and is experienced in both personal and commercial insurance. In her free time, she is an avid reader, involved with her local church, and loves being an aunt to two young nephews. She has a Chihuahua named Wilson.
1. Part time position, no more than 15 hours per week, flexible as to what days/when as long as it includes the meetings/events below. Working primarily remotely.
2. No insurance license or experience required, but would be great. Marketing education and/or experience preferred.
3. Required attendance at the following community events:
a. LEADS Networking Meetings through the Flower Mound Chamber of Commerce and the Lewisville Chamber of Commerce
b. Monthly Chamber luncheons, mixers, and other events as necessary
4. Develop contacts and relationships with referral sources like realtors, mortgage lenders, Yacht dealers, etc.
5. In-person, phone, and email marketing to businesses in our agency’s niche markets
6. Social media marketing
7. Tracking marketing efforts, relationships, contacts, etc. on shared documents within the agency.
To inquire or for more information, please e-mail your resume to Kelly Wolfe at firstname.lastname@example.org.